Monday, January 23, 2006
The Five Truths
I'm considering bringing my blog back here. It seems no one ever actually READS myspace blogs, so there ya go.
For now, another theory I've stumbled upon: Joe's Theory of the Five Truths.
Each person has five levels of truth, one for each level of trust.
There's the truth I tell to my casual acquaintences.
There's the truth I tell to my close circle of friends.
There's the truth I tell to only one or two people in my entire life.
There's the truth I tell only to myself.
Finally, there's the truth I deny even to myself.
I've sensed that this was true for a long time now. Reading it from someone I respect helps confirm that. Thoughts?
For now, another theory I've stumbled upon: Joe's Theory of the Five Truths.
Each person has five levels of truth, one for each level of trust.
There's the truth I tell to my casual acquaintences.
There's the truth I tell to my close circle of friends.
There's the truth I tell to only one or two people in my entire life.
There's the truth I tell only to myself.
Finally, there's the truth I deny even to myself.
I've sensed that this was true for a long time now. Reading it from someone I respect helps confirm that. Thoughts?
Comments:
Post a Comment