<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Ya'll don't even know how throwed my life is.

I'm sorry, probably about 3 people in the world understood that last sentence. Lemme try again:

My life is beyond strange sometimes.

- Sandy and I spent Christmas Eve at my mom's house. While we're there, my mom decides to show Sandy baby pictures of me....some of them featuring a naked David. Now, a naked David can be a wonderous, miraculous thing to behold. But not when the naked David is baby naked David. Taking a bath. ::shudder::

My mom then takes out another photorgraph and says it's of "my first husband." I'm thinking it's a picture of my dad.

Nope. It's John Travolta. Mixing drinks. Before Grease ever came out. Oh, and with really, really long hair.

That's right. My mom has a candid photo of John Travolta just lying around. Now, it wasn't actually my mom who took it. It was, in fact, my grandma. Which actually makes it even more bizarre.

- My mom also let us see pictures of Enron Field's opening day that she took for the Houston Sun. She was on the field, right next to Mark McGwire, snapping photos of him taking batting practice. Just surreal.

- Today I indexed the death certificates of Andrea Yates's children. Nobody else in the world can say that. They should be thankful for that.

Sometimes my life is more boring than Carson Daly. Sometimes, it's weirder than you could ever dream.


Dig The D

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?