Saturday, December 20, 2003
Small post today. Really.
Tommorrow I'm going to my cousin's....uh.....it's something Mexican, when you turn 15 and you do a dance. Sandy can help me out here. I can pronounce it, but I'm too chicken to try and spell it. Anyway, my cousin Amanda is half Mexican, so that's what I'm doing tommorrow. Of course, Sandy is tagging along. As you can imagine, the last thing she expected us to be doing is going to a Mexican dance for a cousin of mine. David Key is full of surprises, I tells ya.
I'll do a nice long post tommorrow. Be here or be trapezodial.
Dig The D
Tommorrow I'm going to my cousin's....uh.....it's something Mexican, when you turn 15 and you do a dance. Sandy can help me out here. I can pronounce it, but I'm too chicken to try and spell it. Anyway, my cousin Amanda is half Mexican, so that's what I'm doing tommorrow. Of course, Sandy is tagging along. As you can imagine, the last thing she expected us to be doing is going to a Mexican dance for a cousin of mine. David Key is full of surprises, I tells ya.
I'll do a nice long post tommorrow. Be here or be trapezodial.
Dig The D
Comments:
Post a Comment