<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Personal time:

- I love the people that I work with. They're fun, nice, and wacky. That's exactly how I am, so it works out lovely. However, sometimes their ignorance really bothers me. For one thing, a lot of them are big Bible-thumpers, and while they won't go harrassing gay people for example, they do believe that homosexuality is a sin. They are scared to death of gay marriages, and they even want to go so far as to outlaw sodomy.

Just let it go. Homosexuality has been around for hundreds of years, and it isn't going anywhere. Just let it go. What a person decides to do in their own bed is their own business.
Just let it go. Every citizen in this country has the right to decide for themselves what is and is not immoral, as long as it does not interfere with someone else's morality.

Let it the fuck go already. I'm sick of hearing about how gays are sinners. I do not care what the bible says is immoral. I am not going to go by a book that is silly enough to declare having sex with a woman on her period a sin. (Whether or not it's gross is irrelevant. And apologies to those who were trying to eat while reading that sentence.)

- Okay, I'm done for the night. I think tommorrow I'll share a discussion a few of my coworkers and I had about O.J. Simpson that will be very enlightning. Who knows, maybe I won't even mention politics.

No guarantees, of course. I answer to no one. Mwahaha!

::silly smug mode off::

Dig The D.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?