Tuesday, December 02, 2003
If you're reading this, then you most likely know who I am already. I don't envision anybody besides my small, small group of friends ever reading a word I write here. I do however love to entertain and enlighten, and so I will try to give them something interesting to read every day. To those friends, I hope this blog helps you understand me a bit better.
If by some small miracle you have found your way here on your own, then I will introduce myself. My name is David Key, and I live in Texas. If some allegedly clever line about steers and things that rhyme with steers is about to pass through your lips, zip 'em or I'll split 'em. I am a future screenwriter who doubles as a bassist who dabbles as a baseball enthusist who plays a little chess.....
::takes a moment to breathe::
...who is a video game master who plays around with poetry. I do all of these things, and yet I am forced to work for Da Man aka the City of Houston. It's not terrible or anything, but it's not like dealing with the politics of a government service has much to offer in the way of personal fulfillment. I tend not to worry about that, though. I'll get where I want to be soon. Until then, I'm yours.
One last thing: don't ever expect this blog to be consistent. This is a very, very generalized blog, and although I have enough extensive knowledge in many subjects to write a dedicated blog about one of them, I have no desire to do so. So if you read a very, very fascinating baseball entry here and want me to devote this blog to that subject....probably won't happen. This blog's for me, and for my friends to a lesser extent. I might open another blog in the future devoted to one subject, but that won't be for a long time.
On that note, I bid you all adieu, and be sure to bookmark this blog and check it often. I have a lot of things to say, and no one has ever accused me of having boring opinions. A boring life, maybe, but not boring opinions. And my life won't be boring for long, so be ready to cowboy it up.
Dig the D.
If by some small miracle you have found your way here on your own, then I will introduce myself. My name is David Key, and I live in Texas. If some allegedly clever line about steers and things that rhyme with steers is about to pass through your lips, zip 'em or I'll split 'em. I am a future screenwriter who doubles as a bassist who dabbles as a baseball enthusist who plays a little chess.....
::takes a moment to breathe::
...who is a video game master who plays around with poetry. I do all of these things, and yet I am forced to work for Da Man aka the City of Houston. It's not terrible or anything, but it's not like dealing with the politics of a government service has much to offer in the way of personal fulfillment. I tend not to worry about that, though. I'll get where I want to be soon. Until then, I'm yours.
One last thing: don't ever expect this blog to be consistent. This is a very, very generalized blog, and although I have enough extensive knowledge in many subjects to write a dedicated blog about one of them, I have no desire to do so. So if you read a very, very fascinating baseball entry here and want me to devote this blog to that subject....probably won't happen. This blog's for me, and for my friends to a lesser extent. I might open another blog in the future devoted to one subject, but that won't be for a long time.
On that note, I bid you all adieu, and be sure to bookmark this blog and check it often. I have a lot of things to say, and no one has ever accused me of having boring opinions. A boring life, maybe, but not boring opinions. And my life won't be boring for long, so be ready to cowboy it up.
Dig the D.
Comments:
Post a Comment