<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Finally, I have something to talk about other than politics:

- I spent the day with the lovely Sandy De La Cruz playing Glow In The Dark Putt Putt Golf over at the Jillian's entertainment complex on I-10. Very, very fun. Believe it or not, it was Sandy's first time playing Putt Putt golf EVER. Unreal. How do you go through life without ever having gone putt putting? I love that girl to death, but sometimes she really amazes me....


For those of you who are curious, I finished with a 61, two strokes ahead of her 63. However, she got a hole in one on 17. I was happy for her, but damnit, *I* wanted to hit one to show just how manly I am. Because, you know, there's no better indicator of manliness than, uh, holes in one at putt putt golf....or something.

Lets move on.

- The rest of the day was spent playing a bit of Halo at Vic and Andrew's. Vic and Andrew are two good friends of mine who have been kinda sorta roommates in the past. As usual, I beat Andrew and J.D. (a dude I don't really know) into a bloody pulp. Also watched Pirates of the Carribean, and the rumors are apparently true: that movie kicks eight kinds of ass. I'll do a review at some point when I'm in the mood for it. I also played Andrew for a couple of hours at Magic: The Gathering. I beat him about five times before he finally got me the last game. I ended up going home at 5:30 in the morning, or about the time I usually go home when I'm over there.

- Finally, if you're like me, and thought you were really good at video games....check this shit out. It's a video of someone beating Super Mario Bros. 3 in ELEVEN MINUTES. Your jaw will drop at least five times during this video. Fucking unreal.

(Note: The link is on the very first post on the board, but don't actually click the link. Just right click it and select "Save As...".)

Now, it's tease time. I may or may not post again tonight. If I don't, I'll be back tommorrow night with more David goodness. Don't you just love me?

Damn straight.

Dig The D.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?