Wednesday, December 03, 2003
By the way, here's a note for all of you out there: if my grammar is off, or something's misspelled, just try to keep in mind that I will be updating daily at around 3:00 AM. That's after having spent eight hours at work and two hours on the road.
In particular, I'm thinking of one English major who might very well point out every mistake I make. To you, I say.....bring it on, sister.
Bring it on.
.......okay, so I don't really care if someone points out my mistakes. I'm just letting ya'll know that I normally write much sharper than this.
In other words, I'm copping out of having to proofread myself too hard. Hey, at least I'm man enough to admit it.
Dig The D
In particular, I'm thinking of one English major who might very well point out every mistake I make. To you, I say.....bring it on, sister.
Bring it on.
.......okay, so I don't really care if someone points out my mistakes. I'm just letting ya'll know that I normally write much sharper than this.
In other words, I'm copping out of having to proofread myself too hard. Hey, at least I'm man enough to admit it.
Dig The D
Comments:
Post a Comment